F4S: Thanks for sharpening me. So grateful!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thanks for sharpening me. So grateful!

Study to know what a much better future would actually look like and then.. "Every day do something that will inch you (and your friends) closer to a better tomorrow." ~ Doug Firebaugh 

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Just want to say thank you friends! Let's continue to seek the Lord and bring people with us. I love all your responses and your Bible input in regards to daily evangelism and simply expressing the love of Christ. I like all the honesty and prayers for each other too. How cool is that stuff!

Lord, please do uplift our soul-winning friends here ..please do continue to answer prayers, and to edify, and to comfort, and provide, and guide, and strengthen, and minister to all our fisher-friends here. Please be pleased to use use today for your glory.. in Jesus Name. We each want to get closer and closer to you. Amen. 

Time visiting here has been a real blessing and challenging to me - it's been edifying and kind of suplimental it would seem. Thank you. Grateful for your siincere prayers and also feeling grateful for God tending to those prayers. In real fellowship people experience sympathy, empathy, understanding, sound Bible encouragement - nothing replaces this stuff. You know how it is ..sharing the pain, struggles, and challenges of others with heart-felt prayers to the Father through Jesus the Son. I sure ain't the effective witness for Jesus that I want to be yet, but I'm trusting God to change me to be more like Christ. Feeling grateful for the Body of Christ. 

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17

Hope is hard sometimes when there's nothing to see.. like: Where's the harvest that we've been waiting for - the catch? Where's the change, the development, and the progress in me? Man, I do want all my relatives and friends to come into a relationship with Chirst soon, but I will continue to pray and trust the One who saved me when it took so long for me to board the clue bus.  

Be encouraged to share prayer requests and to continue praying for each other.

Hope is much easier when there's a connection to the God of all hope and there with His on-fire people of hope - the Church. Like at: facebook.com/shareJesus and Biblical Evangelism in G+