Saturday, December 29, 2012
Christ said, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
1. Recognize that you are a sinner (admit your need)
2. Repent of your sin (be willing to turn)
3. Realize that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave.
4. Receive Jesus as Lord into your life to empower and control you by the Holy Spirit (through prayer). Stay with Him in fellowship with a Bible teaching church.
5. Resolve to do it publicly. Everyone, who Jesus called, He called openly and publicly
6. Respond to Christ now! Why NOW? Because God says now, Today is the day of salvation, now is the acceptable time. The Devil will say “tomorrow,” but Jesus says now.
Biblical “Salvation” begins with:
1. Repentance – a change of mind, we have a new mind about God.
2. Conversion – a change of life, we have a new life from God.
3. Regeneration – a change of nature, we receive a new heart from God.
4. Justification – a change of state, we have a new standing before God.
5. Adoption – a change of family, we get a new relationship toward God.
6. Sanctification – a change of service, we have a new condition with God.
Friday, December 14, 2012
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
I'm not at all in an ideal spot to hunt–n–peck this out on a mobile device but who cares?
OK, God cares.
Why be "out on the take" as so many empty, lonely and fearful souls are doin' when instead you can, of Christ's fullness, go give His love away today?
Ever been around dry sponge kinda people, only talking about themselves non–stop? So graspy, distracted and uber–needy cuz their focus has been all wrong for quite awhile? Hey, it can happen to any of us..... especially this time of year.
Man, we need to pray at home and on the go, to have pity, to have some compassion and also get real with them in hopes of them stopping to refocus on the Lord and His will for their lives.
We don't need to use too many words with em (they might already be hurtin'..), but we do need to use some. True words. Isn't that what you would want? Sure.
You know this. God cares no matter the condition we're in, and so can we care.. in His Son.
We love Him.. and others because He first loved us.
"Our capacity to love others is grounded in God’s love. Any ability of ours to consistently show selfless love for others is primarily a reflection of His love. Any love that comes from us is simply sharing with others what has been lavished on us by Him." ~ Ed Rea
If I'm taking time away from it all to get with God to listen and simply receive from His Word, then I will indeed have.. to give away in His Name. This time of year is about being a blessing to others right? facebook.com/shareJesus
Thursday, December 6, 2012
P.S. Have you never backslidden before because you've never front-slidden? Have you ever repented (I mean hung a 160 degree turn away from all sin to God..), or trusted Christ by faith in a personal way? God wants you to Believe in His Son, Jesus Christ. So talk it through with Him today asking for free forgiveness and to be born again spiritually (according to John 3 in the Bible). This is rad-important for you. Nothing is more important.