F4S: Truth is not what you or I feel it is..

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Truth is not what you or I feel it is..

 ..per se - feelings can be so fickle. 

Truth is what God in His Word says it is. 

Your so called truth can not be contrary to my so called truth if one if us is actually accurate with the truth. Truth doesn't change and we believers are to share the truth and God's kind of love... with others ...leaving the results up to God. Yeah, He is the only One who can set people free and save them with the truth.

In fact Jesus said that He was the Way, The truth and the Life - His life totally corresponds with all that is true and pure and holy. 

Currently lookin' at: "Then the Lord stretched out His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me, 'Behold, I have put My Words in your mouth.'" see jer1/9,2tim3/16-17

Nearly 4,000 times statements such as "Thus says the Lord," "the Lord said to me," and "The Word of the Lord came unto me," etc., are found in the Bible. The Bible has a supernatural origin - it's from one God. facebook.com/shareJesus