F4S: I found the right Life and Book and...

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I found the right Life and Book and...

..both are simple, so now.. how can I tell Michael here in Dallas the Gospel? How can I share about Jesus Christ and His cross along with the empty tomb... in a way where He will recognize the ginormus personal significance, God? 

Lord, I trust You to give me and us wisdom, to give the best tone, timing, love and appropriate words. Help be straightforward and sincere, and me keep it simple enough without being simplistic. Thanks. In Jesus Name. Amen. 

"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple." ~ Jack Kerouac

"Make things as simple as possible but no simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

The Gospel is the power of God and is simple enough for a child to grasp.. or for a college professor to get it. Tell it clearly. I love how far reaching It can be. It's for whosoever hears and wants this salvation. God freely offers salvation by grace alone through faith alone in the work of Jesus Christ alone to the Glory of God alone. It is not at all limited to a specific ethnic group or to individuals of a certain intellectual level or location. God's immeasurable saving grace extends to all, without distinction of race, income level, nationality, ethnicity, or intellectual ability. Why? It's cuz He loves us all the same. 

Paul said, "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek." 1/16rom

What is the Gospel? Well see what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 15:4 and then perhaps stop by facebook.com/shareJesus