F4S: Happy Easter to ya .. or as I like to call it ..Resurrection Day

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter to ya .. or as I like to call it ..Resurrection Day

Just exited a sound church (..so glad there are some out there) that'll see 25,000 to 28,000 peeps this weekend. And they are in it for Christ and not for anything else. I ♥ the clear Message - several responded. Do you have a healthy home church to go to, where the leaders love the Lord more than anything else?

Nothing better to be around. Love to see babies being born into the Kingdom of God (see John 3).

Believer, I encourage you to 1.) Pray for your family members.. for your lost friends.. for your pastor, and 2.) Go get some or one unbelieving friend(s) to bring em to Jesus ..or to a soul-winning church. 

If you are a pastor.. with all due respect, I encourage you to preach the Word of God with confidence.. and then give the people an opportunity to repent and come to Christ by faith. Everyone who Jesus called He called openly and publicly.    

There is such a thing as sin's curse, but there's also a Solution - Christ cuz of His cross and empty tomb.

"On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross, the emblem of suffering and shame; and I love that old cross where the dearest and best for a world of lost sinners was slain." ~ Bennard

I'm currently readin' the Gospel in a nutshell that Paul faithfully presented, "For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once.." (1 Cor. 15:3-6). www.knowGod.org