F4S: If a sailor washed up on shore of a secluded island and became stranded, and this person..

Thursday, December 8, 2011

If a sailor washed up on shore of a secluded island and became stranded, and this person..

..found a Bible under a palm tree from a former stranded sailor ..and he or she hadn't heard any type of "message" before, but they simply started to read it, then that person could indeed become a real Christian, but they could not become a Mormon or a J.W. Just sayin'. Think 'bout it, cuz I'll never be a hater - I actually feel love for all types of peeps.

"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes…" ~Paul, (Romans 1:16, Bible).

On that island that lone person couldn't become a Catholic or Methodist or Episcopalian etc.. either ..and I do love those people as well (of course cuz I was raised as a Catholic and I know some real Christians in those denominations). BTW I Currently have Mormon friends and Mormon teaching erroneously says that Jesus was and is the spirit-brother of Lucifer, a fallen angel.. which would make Christ much lesser - as a non-omnipresent angel (not a Savior) as well. (The kernel of thought here is not original with me - it came from a discussion that I had with my friend on the road named, Russ, and we don't remember where we heard part of this idea, but it is true. Jn. 3:3)