F4S: “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible!” ~ Walt Disney

Monday, August 15, 2011

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible!” ~ Walt Disney

It is!
 

I sure can't do it, but I know who can. He alone saves, and Christ likes to use us in this.

 

Questions for ya. Are you facing something impossible today? 

 

What do you typically do when you run into a wall? What do you do when you are seeking to do something that you really desire to do, and it's not something wrong according to the Bible?

 

Have you tried praying "in Jesus Name"?

 

That might sound kinda religious to some. It ain't. And I mean have ya prayed in accordance with His righteousness, in accordance with His holy nature, or according to His plan and purpose? Do you live in connection with and pray while in a right relationship with... Him as your fearless leader (Lord)? Please do.  

 

The Bible says, "But Jesus looked at them and said, 'With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible'" (Mk. 10:27).

 

It says, "For with God nothing will be impossible" (Lk. 1:37). I haven't always pleased God, but personally I now find it fun to please and worship God ..and to help others find Him. ~ Kurt 

about.me/kvs

 

The Bible says, "Jesus called out to them [His followers], 'Come, be my disciples, and I will show you how to fish for people!'" Matthew 4:19