F4S: Ask, Seek, Knock = ASK!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ask, Seek, Knock = ASK!

I keep on asking questions and, hey, then I keep on getting more and more questions to ask from those (it's kinda fun to read and listen and learn - I can get kinda lost in it). But man with the askin' and more questions, the more answers be rollin' on in as well.. like the evening tide.

Ask, Seek, Knock = ASK!
Dare ya if I may to ask specifically and a lot.. and to wait on the Lord. Ask God stuff and ask some spiritual minded believers as well.. if He so leads you to. Don't wanna walk in the counsel of the ungodly huh.
Yep, read the red and pray for smart friends ..or simple illumination if you can't find any. Ask for a refill, ask for wisdom, ask for your friends who need you to.
Dare ya to become a smart and wise friend.

Did you know that God likes it when you and I ask and keep on asking? I'm certainly not entitled to hear from God when I think it is best for me to hear, but Christ taught that His sheep hear His voice and they follow Him. No need to demand an answer on your terms or timing, cuz some of em might arrive when your shoe leather if you will.. is marching on 24 karet gold cobblestones.

You know what I'm talkin' about! He'll answer when it's best.  

Always heard, "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions. They're easier to handle than dumb mistakes." ~ William Wister Haines

"And I (Jesus) say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:9-13).
I know that what I say is hyper-plain-jane, but I just want to encourage you to pray like you mean it and to learn of Him primarily. Ask for more of Jesus.. and that He will get more of you as His disciple. Ask for a harvest, ask that the Holy Spirit use you... that He will convict and love and help the people that you witness to.