F4S: God Is Alive And Faithful!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

God Is Alive And Faithful!

What have you been up to lately?


Been prayin' for a few friends who have lost their jobs and been out of work for months.. and it wasn't even their faults. They were good workers. I also had a doctor's appointment today and was grateful when I went down that long list of things that go wrong with people.. asking me what evil thing has happened with me.. and I didn't need to check off a bunch of boxes. Thank you Jesus for health--please help me take advantage of that for You. I appreciate it! I also just ate a big salad (doctors always seem to motivate me to eat right for a day or two) and now I'm gunna go work out. Have you yet been given fullness in Christ, who is the head of the Church and over every power and authority? Why not--He's there to bless you with this?


God is Faithful Even When We are Not!


His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. —Lamentations 3:22-23, nkvj

Ever think about how long Noah was cooped up in that boat with all the animals? Man, I wouldn't want to be hangin' out with those hairy creatures that long. It was 371 days after the flood waters started to flow and, "God said to Noah, 'Come out of the ark, you and your wife and your sons and their wives'" (Gen. 8:15, niv). How come? He said that because He is faithful, trustworthy, and caring. He loved and still loves Noah's family, just like He does yours. It was a great day for celebration! God was there the whole way to see Noah through the deep waters!


Perhaps you have turbulence all around you. You might not be in deep waters, but what God did for Noah He will do for youhe'll bring you through!


Read More...