Loved one, dear fellow American, it's always good to understand exactly what's playing out before us. More and more Nations and their constituents are deciding on what side they will stand -- on God's side according to the Bible, or on the side of this world's system (including dead religions) that's influenced by Mr. Lu-Cifer.
So much goin' down so fast before us. Not tryin' to scare anyone or come up with my own unique brand of whacko eschatology as so many do, but you already know, don't you.. what the Bible says'll happen in the Last Days? I just want to encourage you to recognize the times and be ready. Are you ready for what'll happen? Here's my musings as of late...
- A lot of Establishment people and other people are afraid, so I honestly never want to cause more people to fear. But you can see that the United States is at a critical crossroads today, and that this is one of the most significant times of her entire history. Sure, God is working here and it is still possible for this generation to experience an authentic spiritual awakening that could stem the tide of evil and gross darkness in our land (it's happened before when citizens got on their knees and confessed their sins), but we all need to be very awake!
- How significant is America's relationship with Israel? How important is it biblically for us to regularly pray for the peace of Israel and to have a leader who not only stands with her, but is awake, experienced and ready to act to protect her as well as our own people? What are the consequences for the Church and this nation, if we remain biblically illiterate for the most part and misunderstanding what God's purposes are?
- Do you really know what the goal of resurgent militant Islam is? Do Muslims worship the same God we do? Does it matter?
- Islam has begun an aggressive sweep across the globe on a scale not seen for 500 years. What can history tell us about the clash of civilizations and worldviews looming before us?
- Can our prayers, Bible study, fellowship, witnessing and godly living—starting at home—really make some kind of difference?
- Does God still have a unique purpose for our nation here, America? I believe He does and we can still get on board with it as we fully get on board with Christ allowing Him to be Lord over every area.
Are you like that? If the Church is to arise and fulfill her calling in this hour, the wisdom of the Sons of Issachar must characterize each believer of this generation as well. Do you believe that we can still make a difference in this land and also worldwide by God's zealous grace? I do.. one life at a time as we sell-out to Jesus completely.. as we pray believing and obey Him. But I don't mean in is some weird herky-jerky, pushy or creepy religious sort of way. I've heard it said, "As the church goes, so goes the nation." How does the church go in your hometown?
"Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 'Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, and say, 'Thus says the Lord God: 'Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.'"
2.) Fight the real enemy and win! We are to focus on the Lord and realize that Satan and his minions are the real enemies not people. Christians are to be gentle people of love. We seek to build relationships not to destroy them. Of course there is also a time for judgment and a time for war. I'm so grateful that our forefathers in this country fought in wars that were worth fighting in. It's so sad that they had to kill people in those wars (but unlike what many Christians think, the Bible never calls that type of thing "murder"). Until Jesus Christ returns and wins the ultimate war, wars and rumors of wars will be our lot. Sorry 'bout that – it's because of Adam's sin, our sins, not God's! Yes, the Bible accepts war in some cases ..for the protection of innocent people and the Bible even uses it to illustrate the rigors of spiritual discipleship in the believer's life. But remember, the devil is our primary enemy.
It's a good day to be in Christ! I don't ever want to be some negative prophet of doom not offering a Solution. Be reminded that the light shines brightly in the pitch blackness of the darkest night. That's not just some sweet Hallmark kind of theology. I earnestly ask you to join with God's praying people everywhere in understanding the times, in praying for our leaders and in voting so that we can become beacons of hopeful illumination during these defining moments of our national existence.
(1) He is also known as the 12th Imam and he can only return during a time of worldwide chaos (hell on earth caused by radical Muslims). The 12th Imam is the son of 11th Imam al-Hasan al-Askari, who died in 874 in a prison in Samarra (in present day Iraq) without leaving a son and successor. After Imam al-Hasan al-Askari died the teaching arose that he did have a son after all, the 12th Imam, who was called Mohammed ibn Hasan al-Mahdi al-Muntazar. He disappeared and is "hidden" by Allah until the time when he is revealed as the Mahdi (messiah). Enshrining a Myth: The al-Askari Mosque in Samarra, Iraq houses the specific cellar where the 12th imam ostensibly disappeared from.